McMahon Stadium Access and Guidelines
REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF McMAHON STADIUM
- The Main Field will be made available thirty minutes before the scheduled start time for players, coaches, and officials. Please note the 8:15pm game will be following another CUSA game and as such, players will not have access to field until the prior game is completed. Note: The South Practice Field is OFF LIMITS at all times.
- Participants/spectators are to enter and leave the facility through the Pass Gate located at the southwest corner of the Stadium (see diagram above).
- Spectators are to use the West Stands ONLY - the East Side of the Stadium is OFF LIMITS.
- Only game participants and club officials are allowed at field level. Friends, relatives, etc., must remain in the West Stands.
- All players/officials are asked to stay off the grass fringes around the field.
- Please do not touch the uprights.
McMahon Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
Chewing tobacco and sunflower seeds are not allowed at field level.
Food/drink (other than water) are not allowed at field level.
Bicycles and pets are not allowed at field level.
Alcohol is not allowed on McMahon Stadium premises.
- Please pick up garbage around your team's bench after the game - garbage cans will be supplied at each of the bench areas.
FOOTWEAR FOR ARTIFICIAL TURF:
- Standard molded plastic cleats are strongly recommended.
- Screw-in metal cleats and V-cleats are NOT recommended.
- Cleats MUST NEVER be longer than 1 inch.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL FOOTWEAR IS CLEAN PRIOR TO STEPPING ON THE ARTIFICIAL TURF.